Digital capabilities are changing fast, making it hard to know whether you are ahead of the curve or falling behind. A digital transformation isn’t complete unless a business adopts big data.
Are you already on the bandwagon or are you not sure where to start? If you can answer the following questions then you are on a roll!! If not there’s still time to make a difference.
1) Are you overwhelmed by the data that is flooding in at great speed and in high volumes?
2) How much is your data worth?
3) Do you know how data was created in the past and how it is created now in your organisation?
4) Do you use data to create strategic opportunities?
5) Are your analytics aligned with the overall organization’s strategy?
6) Is your IT dept ready to support the rapid development and implementation of new digital marketing capabilities?
7) Who carries the bat for digital transformation in your organisation?
8) Can you analyse big data quickly and make fact-based decisions?
9) Are you capturing, sharing and managing corporate data assets?
10) Can you learn more than has ever been possible about what your customers want?